ShopLocal.us is presenting it’s 3rd Annual Small Indie Business Grant Awards. Businesses that are based locally in the South Bay of Los Angeles are eligible to apply.
Why apply for the grant?
Here’s what last year’s winners have to say about the ShopLocal grant and how it helped them…
Grand Prize Winner – John Post Gallery
“It [the money] came at the right time. It has helped my business, things have been better, and the publicity has really helped.” — John Post, Owner John Post Gallery [Read more]
Second Place Winner – CMS Waterworks
“The ShopLocal.us grant award including additional promotions…boosted our sales in the South Bay by approximately 15%.” — Kris Lauritson, co-owner of CMS Waterworks [Read more]
Third Place Winner – Mixagogo, Inc.
“Winning gave us a lot more exposure. ShopLocal.us is great at promoting small businesses and we definitely had an increase in sign-ups after winning.” — Joanne Galin, Founder of Mixagogo, Inc. [Read more]
ShopLocal LOVES to give our small businesses greater visibility and big-time exposure which is why we’re so excited to offer a number of fantastic marketing and highly-valuable promotional BONUSES to winners of the 3rd Annual Small Indie Business Grant Awards.
3 lucky winners will get some cash PLUS they get:
- 1 complimentary ticket to the Gala Event on October 21st.
- Invited on stage and publicly honored during the Awards Ceremony at the Gala.
- Photo opportunity for additional media coverage.
- All finalists and their stories are featured in the Event Program.
- All award-winning businesses are featured in an article published and promoted through our media sponsor, Localista Magazine.com, and at the ShopLocal.us websites and social media pages.
- Featured as an award-winner in press release distributed to local media outlets.
- A complimentary one-on-one strategy session with ShopLocal.us and custom-tailored marketing blueprint.
You need at least 25 votes by Sept 30th to qualify!
Once you submit your application, ShopLocal.us will post your voting page and video on our social media channels too. So you’re getting some extra buzz about your biz just by applying!
If you’re a small independent business owner based in the South Bay – or you know a local business that may qualify, please share this link or sign up at: http://www.shoplocal.us/grant/